Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Family in 2006

On the last night of our June trip, Peter put everyone's pictures into his computer so he could make CD's for each of us to take home. Helena also included some that she took when everyone came to Ohio two years ago for our 40th anniversary. Not being a computer whiz I didn't have any idea how to put a CD into the computer let alone get any pictures off of one, so I thought it was probably some hairy scary deal. Well, I've finally learned how to do that!! I thought it would be fun to show a few of the 2006 ones… I like this one of Barbie and Kyle because of the angle. They are up against the swing in our back yard with our house in the background.

Here we are with our five kids. This was taken in the Relief Society room at the church.
Front row: Kirsten (number one kid) Kathey, Jim, Peter (the middle kid)
Back row: Betsey (second youngest) Barbie (the baby) Helena (second oldest)

And here's the whole group. This was taken in our back yard. Kirsten likes to wear red on Friday. Can you tell what day of the week this was taken? :)
Front: Kirsten, Betsey & Angie, Jim, Kathey, Doug with Kate (18 mo. old).
Back: Barbie and husband Kyle, Peter and wife Karen, Helena behind her family.

5 comments:

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

What day of the week does Kirsten like to wear green? It's fun to see how your family has grown over the last year. :)

Helena said...

Yay! I'm glad it was not a hairy scary deal.

Mamapierce said...

I like how you look in the last picture, Kathey. You look so relaxed and content. :o)

golonghorns said...

Hi Kathey,
I am so glad to see your blog and keep up to date on your family. Everyone looks wonderful! Hope you visit our blog again. We are headed to Ottawa this weekend it should be fun! Jenni

Barbie Mills said...

I really like the picture of me and Kyle by the swing--I don't remember ever having a tummy that flat. I hope I do again someday. =)