Friday, October 30, 2009

New Floors--Quickie Overview

Thanks to Barbie's comment I realized that I can post a few pictures of the new floors without telling the whole story. Here is our new hall bathroom floor.
Here's the Yellow bathroom: And a close up of the tile…
Here's the torn-apart kitchen with the new plywood base.
New tile in place, but not grouted. And here is moving the stove back in. It lived on the deck for a few days, covered in plastic. The floor is the same as the hall bathroom.More to come…

5 comments:

Helena said...

Wow. I can't imagine the kitchen with no carpet.

Kathey said...

It feels and sounds really different. It is definitely going to take getting used to.

Peter Ahlstrom said...

Wow. Sure looks different.

Barbie Mills said...

I LIKE it! Betsey said it was really pretty, and she's right. I hope we get to see it in person soon.

Sepp said...

The tile looks great! I am certain you will love it and it will help the allergies significantly.