Saturday, October 4, 2008

AND SHE WOULDN'T STOP TALKING…

I have a tape that I listen to that helps me fall asleep at night. Sometimes when I wake up during the night I play it again.

The other night Jim suddenly shrieked during his sleep. I mean it was really LOUD and it scared me! I asked if he was OK. He assured me that he was and that he was only dreaming. The next morning I asked him if he remembered what happened during the night. He said that he did. I asked him what he was dreaming about.

He said he dreamed that he was in a meeting and that he wanted to say something, but a woman in the room was talking to the person next to her, and she wouldn't stop. It was very frustrating for him. After he woke himself up, he realized that he was hearing my tape. ^o^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is hilarious.

The other night I had a dream that I had an insulin pump that was beeping at me because the battery was low, and about 1/2 and hour before our alarms went off, Kyle suddenly took off his pump and tossed it across the room. It had been beeping all night because the battery was low. =) In my dream I remember thinking it was interesting that my pump's battery hadn't run out before, but that was probably because I didn't use insulin in it. (So why have one? I'll never know.)