Friday, October 17, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

My daughter-in-law Karen tagged me in a blog game she got from her mom. "where you pick the fourth folder in your My Pictures folder and post the fourth picture in that folder." Well, I don't really have a My Pictures folder and I didn't really know what I should do. Jim suggested that I click the button that puts pictures in a list by date, and go to the fourth folder and select the 4th picture.

Well the 4th folder happened to be the one where we put a few pictures that Jim wanted to display on his PDA. The fourth picture happened to be of our four girls that was taken this last summer in California. L to R Betsey, Barbie, Kirsten and Helena. (Note: Barbie is due to have a baby any day now, and Helena's is due Dec. 31st.

So Karen, this is for you. And I now tag Jenni (golonghorns), Allyson, and Julie Beth.

No comments: